Financial Services Manager
June 05 2019,
We are seeking a professional, process-driven Financial Services Manager with a positive attitude interested in building a career and contributing towards an amazing customer experience at our dealership.
Established in 1996, True North Chevrolet Cadillac Ltd. is a family owned and operated General Motors dealership proudly serving the North Bay community and surrounding areas in our state of the art facility. At True North, our goal is to provide our customers with an outstanding customer experience and provide top-quality services and products. For over twenty years, we have expanded our inventory to fulfill the demand of new and used car shoppers from North Bay, Powassan, Callander, Astorville, Corbeil, Mattawa, Rutherglen, Redbridge, Thorne, Eldee, Temiscaming, Kipawa, Restoule, Port Loring, Noelville, Tilden Lake, Temagami, and Bonfield. We continuously update and expand our technical skills and equipment to provide quality maintenance service, repair, collision and refinish for our valued customers.
Automotive sales is a 'people business' that professionally assists clients through a very important purchase with integrity, enthusiasm and quality information. If you are career and community-minded and thoroughly enjoy working with people, you could be a successful Financial Services Manager. If you would like a dynamic team environment with career training, a company health plan and an opportunity to make above average income, our management team can work with you to achieve your goals.
Financial Services/Business Manager Process and Job Responsibilities:
- Contact lead or customer within a timely matter
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Arrange financing and complete credit applications for customers
- Sell Finance and Insurance (F&I) products
- Process vehicle licensing
- Any additional components and tasks of the Financial Services / Business Manager role
- All Financial Services Managers will be required to keep training current and may be required to participate in other sources of training periodically.
- Full-time, Commission
- $60,000.00 to $105,000.00 / year
Work Experience/Education and Skills:
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Financial Services, Insurance, and/or Automotive sales experience – 2 years (Preferred)
- Strong numeracy skills
- Proficient with technology
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council (OMVIC) License (Required – if not already certified, can obtain upon hire)
- Bilingual (An asset, but not required)
- Professional Training Program
- Career Builders Retirement Savings Plan
- Group Health Plan
- Opportunity to make above average income
- Fun and friendly work environment
Find out more about working with us in the automotive industry. Submit your resume in person or online.
Be sure to check out our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages (@TrueNorthChevLt)!
www.truenorthchev.com | www.truenorthcadillac.com