July 25 2019,
We are seeking a professional, process-driven Administrator/Receptionist with a positive attitude interested in contributing towards an amazing customer experience at our dealership.
Established in 1996, True North Chevrolet Cadillac Ltd. is a family owned and operated General Motors dealership proudly serving the North Bay community and surrounding areas in our state of the art facility. At True North, our goal is to provide our customers with an outstanding customer experience and provide top-quality services and products. For over twenty years, we have expanded our inventory to fulfill the demand of new and used car shoppers from North Bay, Powassan, Callander, Astorville, Corbeil, Mattawa, Rutherglen, Redbridge, Thorne, Eldee, Temiscaming, Kipawa, Restoule, Port Loring, Noelville, Tilden Lake, Temagami, and Bonfield. We continuously update and expand our technical skills and equipment to provide quality maintenance service, repair, collision and refinish for our valued customers.
- Promptly and pleasantly answer incoming calls, transferring to multiple extensions and taking brief messages as required
- Support Sales team and Financial Services Managers as required
- Assist with New and Used Vehicle Administration
- Assist with entering accounting office transactions into system
- Maintaining guest book (signing people in/out)
- Maintaining floor and phone traffic log in digital database
- Filing daily: Warranty files, Service Repair Orders and Parts Invoices
- Handling the mail/FedEx/Purolator
- Assist in ordering office supplies
- Setting up meeting rooms/events
- Assist other departments as required
- Maintaining and monitoring customer lounge
Work Experience/Education and Skills:
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Customer Service experience
- Proficient with technology and computers
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Bilingual (An asset, but not required)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31,200.00 /year
Find out more about working with us in the automotive industry. Submit your resume in person, online below, or by email (email@example.com).
Be sure to check out our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages (@TrueNorthChevLt)!
www.truenorthchev.com | www.truenorthcadillac.com